5 important things about Viva's Project Bags
Posted on Monday, April 20 2015 02:20:00 AM in Blog by Živa Javeršek
Today I would like to share 5 things about Viva's Project bags that I find important and want you to know about.
1. HANDMADE: All the bags under the name Viva’s Project are handmade in Slovenia, Europe. They are all carefully made with love. Each bag is a unique piece, something special. Because they are handmade that means a lot of work so there are just a few bags available at a time and you will need to wait a bit for yours.
2. THE BUCKET BAG MODEL: The bucket model was popular many years ago when my parents were about my age. I remember my mum having one. As usual, trends come and go and the bucket is popular again.
3. SUMMER TIME: It’s perfect for summer, navy blue is the color of the sea and the bag is big enough to put in your swim suit & towel.
4. 2 for 1: When buying a Viva’s Project bag you’ll also get a wallet with it. Amazing!
5. WALLET / MINI EVENING BAG: You can use the wallet as a mini bag when you go out with friends in the evening and don’t need lots of things with you. It’s big enough for your phone and lipstick.