Ana Kompara is an architect, graphic designer and a mom of two beautiful and playful kids. She inspire with her energy, her words, her way of seeing the mom life as it is. She live her life also very sustainably and earth friendly - she inspired me the most with her choice of using reusable diapers for her babies. Get to know her better in the interview bellow.
1) DESCRIBE YOURSELF WITH 3 WORDS:
gentle, honest, hopeful.
2) WHAT IS YOUR PASSION, WHAT INSPIRE YOU?
Finding genuine beauty in simple everyday things.
3) WHAT DOES SUSTAINABILITY MEAN TO YOU?
Paying respect to an item, from material to the hands that made it. Reusing / Repurposing / Renovating and simply; buying less.
4) SHARE MOMENTS THAT FEEL SPECIAL, LIKE BALM TO THE SOUL:
The yearly arrival of spring. So fresh, joyous and full of hope.
5) TELL US ABOUT YOUR MORNING ROUTINE:
When both kids finally lay sound asleep I like to make myself a cup of lavender or chamomile tea and reflect on a day that has passed and think of three favourite events from that day.
6) YOUR FAVOURITE CITY / PLACE?
Scottish Highlands. The place where I felt the most lost and found at the same time. Raw and beautiful.
7) WHAT MAKES YOU THE MOST HAPPY?
A genuine smile and that special spark in the eyes of my two little ones.
8) WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE WILL MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE?
A complete renovation of our educational system.
9) YOUR FAVOURITE QUOTE OR SAYING?
No one is you and that is your power.
10) YOUR FAVOURITE ARTIST?
Before everything else, some of the greatest music composers first come to my mind; Chopin, Beethoven and Tchaikovsky. Timeless.
11) HOW DO YOU PREFER TO SPEND YOUR WEEKENDS?
Since I am a mum of a 1-year and a 3-year old we usually prefer to spend weekends very easygoing which means chilling out at the nearby parks or getting lost in the city centre.
12) WHAT IS ALWAYS IN YOUR BAG?
Snacks for the little ones.