1) Describe yourself with 3 words.
Passionate, big-hearted and dedicated.
2) What is your passion, what inspire you?
The smallest interactions/things in everyday life, flowers and children. Spending time with kids is the biggest inspiration for me, because they have a freedom that I wish to revive in myself.
3) What does sustainability mean to you?
Sustainability is a very conscious part of my decision making process in everyday life and at the forefront of everything I do, especially in terms of my work. As hard as I try, I realise I still have a long way to go though. Hopefully every little thing helps.
4) Share moments that feel special, like balm to the soul?
To me, balm for the soul is spending time with my 'Home Team' by which I mean, being surrounded by the people I always feel at home with no matter where we are or what we are doing. Everyone needs a Home Team.
5) Tell us about your morning (or evening, if you prefer) routine?
Morning is my favourite part of the day. I make myself a coffee and breakfast, enjoying it for 1 hour minimum. I never check my emails or read the news as it's the only part of the day that I allow myself to be in my own world.
6) Your favourite City / Place and why?
Getting lost and found in nature.
7) What makes you the most happy?
Being creative with my hands making new things and giving people I love big hugs - hugs are very important for happiness!
8) What do you believe will make this World a better place?
We have to believe in ourselves more!
9) Your favourite quote or saying?
'Sam svoje sreče kovač' or in my case 'Sama svoje sreče krojačica'! :)
10) Your favourite artist?
It's impossible to pick just one artist as there is, and has been, so many inspirational ones but if I have to choose, in terms of music it's Dijon.
11) How do you prefer to spend your weekends?
Family, friends and nature all together.
12) What is always in your bag?
Lip balm, wallet and something that I have made, or a project that I'm still working on. To be honest those are usually more outside than inside my bag.